All guests, shooting or otherwise, are to sign a declaration before shooting commences. In doing so you are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions as listed.
• Please be aware that Hearing and Eye protection is mandatory for all (shooters and spectators).
• We reserve the right to refuse participation to any person who we believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol (please note there will be no refund in these circumstances).
• Signs, notices and any safety briefing that may be delivered to you are for the general welfare and safety of everyone. Anyone found to be disregarding these may be asked to leave the ground. Participants and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a proper manner and must comply with any requests from instructors or staff.
• Shotgun shooting requires a degree of physical effort and it is the responsibility of any participant to ensure that they are physically capable to participate and inform the instructor if they have any illness, disability or injury. You must also make us aware of any medical issue that may arise between booking and the course or session commencing. Unfortunately on Health & Safety grounds if you are pregnant you will be unable to participate.
• Please note that this is a country sport, we do not stop for inclement weather (unless it is deemed unsafe). All shooters and spectators are advised to have waterproof clothes and stout footwear.
• All visitors must be aged 13 years and over.
• All under 18 year olds must be supervised at all times by parent or guardian.
• Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the site.
• Vehicles and contents are left at owner’s risk.
• All shooters who are non shotgun certificate holders must be accompanied/supervised by an experienced member of staff or another named individual who has a least 3 years shooting experience and is in possession of a valid shotgun certificate.
• Use of own shotgun/cartridges – participant must hold a valid shotgun certificate, ensure gun is in serviceable condition and be responsible for its safe keeping at all times. All shooting must take place from a designated safety enclosure (cage). Fibre wad cartridges only. It is strongly advised that as a matter of routine all certificated shooters should have their own insurance.
• If a clay target trap ceases to function do not approach to investigate yourself, bring it to the attention of a staff member.
• All participants & spectators must remain behind the shooting stand at all times.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by South Pennine Shooting School and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the South Pennine Shooting School. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the South Pennine Shooting Schoo takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of South Pennine Shooting School - © PennineShooting.co.uk . All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.